• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BBQ around Loganville

I know you're doing your own now. But I go to this place anytime I'm at an RC race in loganville.. great food. little hole in the wall place on the side of a gas station, but its to die for

J & L Wild West Barbeque
2050 GA-81
Loganville, GA 30052

I know you're doing your own now. But I go to this place anytime I'm at an RC race in loganville.. great food. little hole in the wall place on the side of a gas station, but its to die for

J & L Wild West Barbeque
2050 GA-81
Loganville, GA 30052

Where is there an RC track? I have an old Nitro truck still in the basement.

Take 81 south through loganville towards walnut grove. track is on robertson road on the left hand side. Dirt driveway on your right, then another dirt driveway with a small patch of pavement connected to it is the driveway to get to the track. Its always locked up except when they are racing. Generally every other Saturday. If I'm there I will be in the Black trailer with the green lettering that says turtletrax. It will be the first trailer you see when you come into the parking/pitting area if we are there.

http://www.loganvillerc.com/

Address on the website is actually for the gas station, there is a walkway behind the gas station to get to the track and everybody that works there knows about it as a lot of us eat breakfast there in the morning when they used to do fresh biscuits

Back
Top Bottom