• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bear Creek Arsenal

buttplate

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with their customer service?

My son and I both bought AR uppers last week. I also bought an SB Tactical brace. The uppers are exactly what we wanted and as advertised. The brace, not so much.

First let me say it is exactly as advertised, however, I did not read the fine print and would like to return the brace.

Anyone ever delt with them on a return?

Has anyone had any dealings with their customer service?

My son and I both bought AR uppers last week. I also bought an SB Tactical brace. The uppers are exactly what we wanted and as advertised. The brace, not so much.

First let me say it is exactly as advertised, however, I did not read the fine print and would like to return the brace.

Anyone ever delt with them on a return?
Usually great, iv not dealt with then since Covid but when I did they were always quick

Had a friend of mine that had a problem with an upper from them. Very quick response, fixed the issue and paid for the shipping.
Not bad for these times!

Agreed and my issue has an easy fix so hope it goes well. Like I said I bought an upper and my son bought his second or third. Maybe they will want to keep a couple good customers. We will see.

Don't know about their customer service but their shipping time is outstanding. I've ordered 2 side charging pistol uppers and 1 7.5" pistol upper and they always had my orders to me within a week. And that was right in the middle of Covid madness.

I have bought a few barrels, including one Glock barrel. I am happy with the quality and function.

Haven't returned anything, but I have called a few times. They have always been helpful.

I was just wondering how their CS was to deal with. I am looking forward to shooting my build but was kinda bummed when my brace arrived with no buffer tube at higher price than some other mail orders. I want to give them a chance to make it right as my son seems to think they are a small operation (we need to keep those Round and in business) and good folks. We will see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom