• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beautiful amanita mushrooms after the rain...

I probably shouldn’t? Would you believe we have everything we need, growing naturally, without any pharmaMixing to treat every ailment? But if the Dr , BigPharma , and the government says different then it must be so? And I’m out on that note.
That noise in the far distance are Blackhawks inbound to have a discussion with you……

That noise in the far distance are Blackhawks inbound to have a discussion with you……
Come a little closer Babey…… lol I’m good Bro. Nothing illegal going on here. Just crazy to me how synthetics are cool but natural is TABOO. Haha. Edit: they would have already done something by now with all the emails and letters I’ve sent about thangs being upside down.

Netflix

Attachments

• 5E692033-23FC-4B73-8F93-0856BD68E847.jpeg
    5E692033-23FC-4B73-8F93-0856BD68E847.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 21
https://www.bayareamushrooms.org/education/further_reflections_amanita_muscaria.html

Amanita muscaria is not poisonous in the sense that it can kill you. It is poisonous in the sense that if not parboiled in plentiful water (the “toxins” are water soluble), then raw or undercooked mushrooms eaten (in moderation) will cause you to become inebriated and possible nauseous.

Blithe assurances of the safe and unremarkable edibility of muscaria would be cold comfort indeed to the families of the two separate cases of young men who ate muscaria and then fell into comas. While in this helpless state, one froze to death while camping, and the other died after aspirating vomitus

A toxic dose in adults is approximately 6 mg. muscimol or 60 mg. ibotenic acid—the amount found in one cap of Amanita muscaria. However, the amount and ratio of chemical compounds per mushroom varies widely from region to region and season to season. Spring and summer mushrooms have been reported to contain up to 10 times as much ibotenic acid and muscimol compared to autumn specimens. Toxic components are not distributed uniformly in the mushroom. Most of the muscimol and ibotenic are contained in the cap or pileus. A fatal dose has been calculated at approximately 15 caps.
Most I've read recommend a starting with a tea made from dried caps, about 3.5 grams, eating only a very tiny bit if desired. DRIED! They have to be dried at 170-200 degrees F.

Back
Top Bottom