• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beautiful Piebald Deer

I’ve seen 2 while hunting in Georgia. I didn’t have the heart to shot them. They’re so rare and beautiful, I just couldn’t do it. I do wish I’d had a camera.
I think it's actually recommended to cull them because they also have various genetic issues. They are absolutely beautiful though. They look like an American Paint Horse.

Just took this pic in our backyard of the one that shows up at night on my security camera.
IMG_0855.jpeg

Saw a pretty much solid white one here in Troup County on two different occasions, with my wife seeing it with me the second time. Was a young buck, but still would have made a beautiful mount. This was before we had the camera phones of today...........

when I was younger, and much more stupid, I had one at my stand....I did, in fact, shoot it, for no better reason than to show the others what I had seen.....I regret it to this day...I still have the hide(30+ years later)....I do not even like looking at it

seen 2 in my life in the wild

Same here. Killed a 5 point piebald when I was 19. I have a pic somewhere.

Saw a small piebald doe a few years later on the same property, right before bow season. Never saw her again.

That’s a beautiful deer.

Back
Top Bottom