• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Become a Supporter

None of the above, but it helps keep the site running. bandwith aint free.

Ah, I see. No benefit then. You would think the fee paid by the advertisers would go a long way with covering some of that bandwith cost, it sure encourages the sight owners to appoint hall monitors and impose infractions. Same happened at the GON site. I guess I just miss the good ole days when it wasn't quite like that.

Luke

I became a supporter, this site is my new best friend that has jumped my website sales. I wish I could do more to support it, after all it is supporting me.

Ah, I see. No benefit then. You would think the fee paid by the advertisers would go a long way with covering some of that bandwith cost, it sure encourages the sight owners to appoint hall monitors and impose infractions. Same happened at the GON site. I guess I just miss the good ole days when it wasn't quite like that.

Luke
No worries. This site is free to use some of use like to give back to the site that gives us so much. I dont support for the benefits, I support because the I like to give back to the site that has allowed me to enjoy my hobby.

I stopped building my car so I can buy Guns! Lol
That's what I call a supporter!!
Been here for a few months and its saved me money and made me money love it!

I am a supporter btw too lol

I became a supporter because I wanted to as a gun enthusiast.

If you don't want to, don't.

It really is that simple.

Have a Super Sparkly day!

I have no problem with giving $15 bucks. The fact that I can come to this community and ask a question that will most likely be answered due to the plethora of knowledge from thousand of members, list my gun for sale without having to pay a fee, ship, or put my bank account online... OR buy a gun without the hassle of gunbroker is worth it to me. I enjoy simply reading the forums and admiring other folks stuff.
Another thing I like is the admins here really take care of this site well. I imagine it takes a lot of time and effort and they do it well.

Back
Top Bottom