• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Been really felling the devil on my heels

BEREZKA

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
Had a pretty rough last couple weeks with various things from my wife being post partum complications, car maintenance, and timetables for critical projects to be completed. I not felt so upheld by the lord Jesus Christ at any other point in my life. Even just today as i'm sitting here trying to figure out this blown headgasket so i get a video that has wonderful testament to the lord.

I don’t know if we’re all brothers but we should love each other as such. I don’t know, maybe we’re all cousins, but we should love each other as such.

I do know that we’re all humans and He told us to “love our neighbor as yourself” and He meant that. He also meant everyone is our neighbor and he didn’t say only love your white neighbor or your straight neighbor or your American born neighbor or your Christian neighbor…He just said love your neighbor. Period. Our anger and pride and hatred will keep us separated from the Lord.

Thanks for sharing the video, strong message. I hope you are blessed and overcome this rough patch.

Man I’m right there with you . Got into my first accident I barely tapped the bi*** infront of me. . Like less than 1 mph and now I got a Notice that she’s suing me . Man o man I thank the lord for keeping my calm sometimes. keep your head up bro

Man I’m right there with you . Got into my first accident I barely tapped the bi*** infront of me. . Like less than 1 mph and now I got a Notice that she’s suing me . Man o man I thank the lord for keeping my calm sometimes. keep your head up bro
I crashed a corolla in 2020. All the airbag sensors are located around the radiator that got crushed. All airbags went off, car was "totaled" as a result. Those handout suits make insurance more expensive for everyone. Its such an awful thing to do

Back
Top Bottom