• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Behead Somebody on A Greyhound Bus . . . Eat them and then Walk Away Free

I don't believe that any more than 1% of the people who claim mental illness or insanity as a defense are really so totally bonkers that they didn't know what they were doing or were totally powerless to resist the urge to do it.
And, even for those few 1% that were truly insane at the time of the crime, I think they should be put to death anyway, just to get rid of them. Purge the evil from our midst. Flush the toilet.
They're like rabid dogs-- it's not Old Yeller's fault he caught rabies from fighting that raccoon that was raiding the henhouse. But, nonetheless, Old Yeller's dangerous due to his brain disease. You have to put him down.
If not for punishment, or for retribution of society and satisfying our righteous anger, then just to protect the public, and fellow prisoners, and prison guards. Killers should always be considered dangerous until they're dead-- then they're safe enough to let out of prison. Carried out, feet-first.

HOWEVER, "if" this beheading bus cannibal ("Will Baker" is his new name, Vince Li was his name at the time of the crime) really was bat-guano crazy then, AND if his mental illness is totally cured and he needs no supervison, no medications, no counseling, to prevent any other murderous episodes... THEN I can see the logic in letting him go as a free man. One who had been sick, and is now cured.

And I think the odds of that being the case are about as good as Donald Trump naming Bill Clinton to the next Supreme Court vacancy...

I don't believe that any more than 1% of the people who claim mental illness or insanity as a defense are really so totally bonkers that they didn't know what they were doing or were totally powerless to resist the urge to do it.
And, even for those few 1% that were truly insane at the time of the crime, I think they should be put to death anyway, just to get rid of them. Purge the evil from our midst. Flush the toilet.
They're like rabid dogs-- it's not Old Yeller's fault he caught rabies from fighting that raccoon that was raiding the henhouse. But, nonetheless, Old Yeller's dangerous due to his brain disease. You have to put him down.
If not for punishment, or for retribution of society and satisfying our righteous anger, then just to protect the public, and fellow prisoners, and prison guards. Killers should always be considered dangerous until they're dead-- then they're safe enough to let out of prison. Carried out, feet-first.

HOWEVER, "if" this beheading bus cannibal ("Will Baker" is his new name, Vince Li was his name at the time of the crime) really was bat-guano crazy then, AND if his mental illness is totally cured and he needs no supervison, no medications, no counseling, to prevent any other murderous episodes... THEN I can see the logic in letting him go as a free man. One who had been sick, and is now cured.

And I think the odds of that being the case are about as good as Donald Trump naming Bill Clinton to the next Supreme Court vacancy...

The article says he knows taking his meds is what will keep his sanity. They said they believe he will keep taking the meds with no enforcement necessary from them.

I've never heard of people with long criminal records and mental health issues failing to take their RX meds and doing bad things. Have you? That's such bizarre wild speculation. Never happens in the real world. Nutjobs are compliant with their treatment plan, all the time. Whoever heard of somebody doing bad stuff "off their meds" ??? Nah. No risk there.

I've never heard of people with long criminal records and mental health issues failing to take their RX meds and doing bad things. Have you? That's such bizarre wild speculation. Never happens in the real world. Nutjobs are compliant with their treatment plan, all the time. Whoever heard of somebody doing bad stuff "off their meds" ??? Nah. No risk there.

They should make this guy the prime minister !

Time will tell if he is a real cannibal or not .

Hannibal say: "I'm having an old friend, for dinner."

Hannibal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom