• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ben and Jerry's- Hold my Bud Light!

I used to buy Ben & Jurkys sugar free ice cream before I found out there liberal views I quit buying it and will never buy it again.
Kroger, Publix and Walmart are liberal as crap also, I have a hometown meat market I buy from no libertards there.

Anybody who is STILL buying their ice cream after all their years of proud public liberal lunacy won't be affected by this at all. As a matter of fact, they'll probably buy more.
Yeah that's my thought on it too. These two ****bags have made their hard left views public since whenever they started out. So I guess there's enough Pelosis and Joy Behars in the world to support their business.
Although it still pisses me off to read a mini lecture about stolen property and giving it back from limousine liberals. Why don't they lead by example?
On a similar note there's a video of Dinesh D'Souza debating snowflakes on I believe the Rutgers campus. This one guilt ridden white idiot tried his best to make the case for Affirmative Action and whites admitting their priveledge while giving back to minorities. So Dinesh pointed out HIS privilege and asked why HE didn't step aside and give his spot in college to one of the oppressed people he pretended to care SO much about. But you know how that went.
I must be an old bigot because I absolutely hate white knowitall snowflakes. In an end of days scenario I hope they all get taken out first.

i dont eat much junk food. i am a "give me steak dont give me cake kinda guy."
i did like their fish food ice cream. since i dont eat much of it, the little tub would last me a long time. when i found out how "woke" they are i quit eating it. i have not purchased it in years.
i just hope they sell the recipe for it to another company when they close down and turn their land over...
thats what they are doing, right? they are giving the land they own back to indigenous people, right?

The whole world is going insane. What virus or bacteria is causing people to totally lose grasp of reality ?

It makes me feel sick to read this kind of drivel in an ever increasing torrent. I don't owe anybody anything as a result of what happened decades or centuries ago, suck it up buttercups and go pound.....

Good luck buying anything not related to unilever. They’re one of 3 of the largest food distributors in the states. Bimbo, Nestle then unilever. All 3 are liberal as all get out. Good luck.
I should add. Don’t look at the back of your D.O or soap and shampoo. Mostly unilever. Dog food and baby food= nestle. About all snacks and candys are now bimbo.

Imagine the balls saying we’re all living on stolen land and then telling others to “give it back” without giving yours back first.

I challenge Ben and Jerry to name one advanced culture in history that has not displaced and occupied the land of the more primitive culture it displaced. Literally every current culture attacked, murdered, and displaced someone to possess their current lands. The Native American people, even as romanticized a culture as we tend to view them, were Stone Age relics who didn’t even have the wheel but would kill and torture anyone outside their tribe. If we gave it all back, does anyone think they’ll go back to living in teepees, hunting buffalo with slings and arrows, and “respecting the land”! I call BS!

Back
Top Bottom