Beretta APX carry

I want one but wanting to here some opinions. Does anybody have one or shot one? if so let’s hear it.
I have two Beretta APX Centurion.

Not sure if that's the one you're asking about. It's slightly shorter than Glock 19 at 3.7" barrel, but same size overall. 15rd capacity.

Trigger is good. Tactile. Beretta sells the competition striker springs that improves the trigger pull and reset for $15.

Great ergonomics. Shoots flat and carries well.

It's also cheapeer than a new Glock. I personally didn't care for it seeing it on websites and online. But once I saw it person and held, I knew this was a good gun and I bought two! It's also somewhat modular.

20200612-140435.jpg
20200612-140443.jpg

The smaller carry version is basically a Nano re-badged

I have two Beretta APX Centurion.

Not sure if that's the one you're asking about. It's slightly shorter than Glock 19 at 3.7" barrel, but same size overall. 15rd capacity.

Trigger is good. Tactile. Beretta sells the competition striker springs that improves the trigger pull and reset for $15.

Great ergonomics. Shoots flat and carries well.

It's also cheapeer than a new Glock. I personally didn't care for it seeing it on websites and online. But once I saw it person and held, I knew this was a good gun and I bought two! It's also somewhat modular.

View attachment 2677025 View attachment 2677026

The smaller carry version is basically a Nano re-badged
The apx carry is smaller than the centurion. But I just kinda wanted to know peoples thoughts on the apx in general

Back
Top Bottom