• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta or Benelli - *** Updated ***

Be careful when inserting the piston into the cylinder. The piston ring can get damaged if not done properly. It has never happened to me but I can see how it may happen. I purchased a couple of spares just in case.

Congratulations. Great gun, you'll not be disappointed.

Be careful when inserting the piston into the cylinder. The piston ring can get damaged if not done properly. It has never happened to me but I can see how it may happen. I purchased a couple of spares just in case.

Congratulations. Great gun, you'll not be disappointed.
Thanks for the heads up. I am generally very careful when it comes to new firearms that cost more than 1K. Especially when I know nothing about them and need to learn about it first, lol.

Iv'e be shooting the A-400 Xplor for about the last 4 months,, love it, using it to shoot Sporting Clays. Get you some extended chocks it will make it easier and faster changing chocks out on the range. If you haven't done it yet go try 5 stand and the wobble trap, then go try sporting clays, you'll give up trap.. Sure hope you ordered the Kick-off with it. I do love the A-400 but i still want a O/U, looking at a few on here.

Iv'e be shooting the A-400 Xplor for about the last 4 months,, love it, using it to shoot Sporting Clays. Get you some extended chocks it will make it easier and faster changing chocks out on the range. If you haven't done it yet go try 5 stand and the wobble trap, then go try sporting clays, you'll give up trap.. Sure hope you ordered the Kick-off with it. I do love the A-400 but i still want a O/U, looking at a few on here.

Yes, the Kock-Off is with it.
Beretta A400 Xplor ACTION 12/28 KO BL/WD 3-inch

Finally picked up my new Shotgun today. I ordered this from Grab-a Gun. She sure is a beauty. Think I am headed to the Skeet Range today.

IMG_8727.JPG
IMG_8728.JPG
IMG_8729.JPG
IMG_8730.JPG
IMG_8732.JPG

Oh, and I picked this up yesterday from another Fine ODT Member, It was NIB and simply too gorgeous to pass up.

Browning Maxus Sporting Golden Clays Maple
Its almost too pretty to shoot but the wife will be enjoying this one and I will enjoy watching her shoot it.

IMG_8719.JPG
IMG_8721.JPG
IMG_8722.JPG
IMG_8723.JPG
IMG_8724.JPG

Back
Top Bottom