• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta Tomcat

herebyproxy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
34   0
Reaction score
I just bought a Beretta Tomcat simply for the times I can't wear a bigger pistol and just grab something to jam in my pocket. I wonder if any of you guys have had any experience with them......

Last edited:
Got one for my daughter because she couldn't comfortably manipulate a slide with her little girly hands, and the tip up barrel solved that problem. They work fine. However, you can get more bang in an even smaller package with an LCP.

Shot a friend's once- worked with no problems, but those sights were for 15 feet or less! That guy has since switched to a LCP in 9mm. I guess that would be a LC9.

I have a Bobcat basically the same as a Tomcat except for being a .22 LR. It's a very reliable pocket pistol and not too shabby in the accuracy department. The tip up barrel is great for someone who is impaired(arthritis/stroke or girly hands) and can not work the slide on a regular pistol. It's a bit heavier than a polymer framed pocket pistol but not much. For the size and weight I went with a Keltec .380 ACP with a clip draw.

7 yards rapid fire

i49.tinypic.com_2vkhx77.jpg

Up close and dirty magazine dump

i50.tinypic.com_1c10w.jpg

Last edited:
Oh now that is a very nice stealth setup you have there Laxguy. The CTC is just the cat's meow for suppressor use.

You don't do wet work on the side do you? :p

Oh now that is a very nice stealth setup you have there Laxguy. The CTC is just the cat's meow for suppressor use.

You don't do wet work on the side do you? :p

Suprisingly I'm more accurate using the iron sights with the can on, we were tagging the 50yard target easy.

I don't even know what wet work is, but my girlfriend seems to like it.

Thank you for the input......I looked up the dimensions of the LCP vs the Tomcat......

LCP L-5.16 H-3.60 W-0.82

TOMCAT L-4.90 H-3.70 W-1.10

Very close

Anyway, thanks again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom