• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta Tomcat

I carry a 3032 tomcat daily. The frame problem went away when they went with the wide body. The safety works the right way, down to fire, so it's the perfect backup for a 1911 guy. You can carry cocked and locked if you like, or hammer down on safe. If I was going to replace it, I'd get a new Mustang or the baby Sig. It is chunky for a 32, but I like it. A bit more intimidating if needed. If you get one, consider the big dot sight model, and paint the grip screws, they rust easy. Easier to shoot well than a Keltec P32.

I just bought one from a local gun shop brand new for 199.00 I asked what the deal was and he said he was trying to move some stock and it was the only one he had left so I could not pass it up. Going to give it to my bride for Christmas. Shot a few rounds through it cleaned it up then wrapped it up. Works very well nice gun and small, makes a great pocket gun. Wish he had two as I would like one to go with my 92fs.

I took my new Tomcat shooting last week and I was really surprised with the accuracy. Not as good as my SR9 but very acceptable at 7 yards. Very good SA trigger. Had 1 fail to chamber but I attribute that to cheap non brass Blazer ammo. Over all I am very happy with it and wish Beretta would come with a .380 the same size with the same mechanics.

I've been looking for a Bobcat for some time. I watched a guy shoot a 2 liter bottle at 120 yards with one. I didn't believe he could hit the target until he proved he could in less than a mag.

Back
Top Bottom