• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best All Around Autoloader Shotgun

Remington 1100 clean it before hunting season & change the rubber O ring very dependable shotgun, i have owned 2 myself!!!

^^^THIS!^^^ Parts and aftermarket accessories abound, ANYBODY can work on one, NOTHING shoots "Softer" or points better, and they don't cost an arm and a leg, either...What's not to LOVE?!?!

I've hada few Benelli M1's. No matter what I put in them, light bird shot or 3" slugs. Never an issue. I bought one for $500, and the other for $550.

M2 is an updated version of the same. Montefeltro is a version of the M121.

The Stoeger M3000/ M3k is made by benelli and is considered a no frills benelli. Maybe a little rougher, but the same action type and seems to be well regarded in the 3 gun world.

Not the same actions, recoil system for a benelli is in the buttstock where it should be, stoegers have it under the forearm. All the semis that tend to have issues with lighter loads, all tend to have the springs under the forearm. Franchi included.

Ugh, thanks for that info on the M3000's.

I had a Mossberg M9200 Jungle gun (gas, not recoil) and everything was under the forearm. That gun was a POS from round 1. I had plans for a sidefolding SBS with it, but it never ran decent enough to bother. Choate made a left side folder.

Back
Top Bottom