• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Bourbon that doesn't break the bank?

I have a question. Has anyone tried the Jack Daniels Single Barrel Barrel Proof? It is said that it is between 125 and 140 proof, depending on the barrel. I have not tried it. If you have tried it, let me know what you think about it.

BTW, going to have some Woodford Reserve this evening. I need something to warm me up a bit! lol

I have a question. Has anyone tried the Jack Daniels Single Barrel Barrel Proof? It is said that it is between 125 and 140 proof, depending on the barrel. I have not tried it. If you have tried it, let me know what you think about it.

I haven't had the Barrel Proof, but the Single Barrel Select at 97 proof is mighty good. It actually came recommended by one of the folks at the distillery over some of the higher dollar bottles.

Reactions: JWC

i've also only had the single barrel select which wasnt bad but personally i thought there were much better for the money, i'll take evan williams single barrel over it. but anything proofed between 125-140 i would think would have too much burn to be desirable

Thanks for the replies. Being that the proof is between 125 and 140, I am a bit leery of the burn. Of course, a dash of water would calm it down. On the fence about trying it. Any others who may have tried it, let me know what you think.

87673071-9710-4A2E-A15F-8E46CDC3F4D2.jpeg

Had a couple of sips of this potion tonight. I like it and it’s currently my alternate for a $40 purchase when I need something other than Four Roses Single Barrel.

ac70668432199f060966a21ff0205654.jpg

Thanks for the replies. Being that the proof is between 125 and 140, I am a bit leery of the burn. Of course, a dash of water would calm it down. On the fence about trying it. Any others who may have tried it, let me know what you think.
If you can find it for around $60, grab it. Really good stuff and it flies under the radar.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom