• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best Deal you ever got on ODT

I just bought a reloading tray from Boz1911 Boz1911 for $10 shipped. He (like me) probably has a ton of stuff floating around and couldn't find the tray he sold to me. He promptly RETURNED my whopping $10 and since he'd already purchased a shipping label, sent me all this swag instead! He's what I'd call a first class gentleman and a real pleasure to trade with. I'd rank his trade/deal as one of the best experiences I've had on ODT and I've gotten some whopping good deals here.
View attachment 1243310

That load tray was NOT that clean though...........we all have our ways of ridding guilt

As the title says, what's the best deal you ever scored on ODT?

I think one of my better deals was on a 5" PPQ with a bunch of mags.

I made a Trade with one ODT he gave me .44 ammo and I have him .22lr. Then, he gave me a Gun in a Large Zip lock bag he said it was a Ruger, but he had taken it a part while back packing in the Mountains. I took it to the Georgia Gun Club. They, put two springs in it for me and I had a New .44 Super BlackHawk. I traded here on ODT to a guy who had a Hog problem on his farm. He gave me a Beretta PX 4 Subcompact. That, I traded for a Brand new Serbian AK-47. Great deal!!

I bought a $20 raffle ticket and won a sweet AR folks built for a charity at the hot dog place a couple years back. Dang shame that place shut down. Had great dogs and was very open to M&G's.

Best one would be dude who won an AR given away back at the M&G/swap meet at...dang, it was right around the corner from me here in Johns Creek. Anyway, that was a pretty cool deal. And that place shut down, too.

Hope it's not a pattern!

Back
Top Bottom