• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best "Do All" trigger?

The Geissele SSA is my go-to trigger for a SD AR.

The ALG ACT is a very good trigger for the money.

Considering current pricing, I'd go with the ALG ACT--I have a coupla'--three Larue MBT-2S's bought back when they were $75 each, and I prefer them slightly over the ALG ACT--But NOT @ $112 each! YMMV, of course...

Best "do all" trigger vendor in general is probably Timney. Title doesn't mention what you're talking about but, of course, you meant ARs. You probably can't buy a bad product in that price range mentioned. Have had good luck with Geissele personally but wouldn't hesitate to try pretty much anything else.

I need to upgrade an AR Mil-Spec trigger on a "Do All" HD carbine. I've used LaRue MBT-2S in the past and have been happy.

However, LaRue increased their Trigge price today from $87 to $112 before shipping. This gets close, price-wise to the Geissele G2S that I can pick up locally.

I've never run a Geissele trigger but am open to it. I'm currently looking at the LaRue MBT-2S or Geissele G2S, but am willing to jump up to the SSA or Super DynamicCombat if the trigger fits the role and justifies the price.

Looking for reliability above all else and opinions on a good "do all" trigger.
If cost isn't a factor, I'd do the SSA. Can't go wrong.

Bummer that thr MBT is now $100+, maybe their tactic is to run sales at the original price?
I recommend Tom's Tactical premium Teflon FCG to people as its $42 shipped with a q-pon.

Back
Top Bottom