• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best fried shrimp in Savannah?

The Lady and Sons is still open:

The Shrimp Factory or the Cotton Exchange on River street in Savannah. :cool:

Shrimp factory is a good spot. I was hoping for an old Teeples, Williams or loves seafood type joint. But Savannah is turning into Marietta with a river in it. Kinda yuppie and full of chains now.

We have a place on St.Simons and always drive up to Skippers Fish Camp in Darien. The Half Shell on St.Simons is hard to beat, great Bloody Mary's and everything on the menu is always good. The butter pie at The Half Shell is delish!

Thanks for the heads up. I’m headed to St Simons tomorrow. Is there something better in Darien or Brunswick?
BJ’s seafood in Darien
Skipper’s also in Darien

Darien has a cool little downtown area. Both are located there. Also check out Ft King George in downtown, then finish the drive to St Simons by driving down 17

If you want something good, but kind of of eccentric and off the the beaten path, check out Chef Jerome's Old School Diner in Midway. Don't be tempted to turn around when you pull in the drive. Trust the Chef. IYK,YK.

If you want something good, but kind of of eccentric and off the the beaten path, check out Chef Jerome's Old School Diner in Midway. Don't be tempted to turn around when you pull in the drive. Trust the Chef. IYK,YK.
Out of the way places often have some of the best food.
We will check it out the next time we are in the area.

Thanks for the heads up. I’m headed to St Simons tomorrow. Is there something better in Darien or Brunswick?

For shrimp? Get it off the dock and cook those ****ers on your engine block? Lol.

Barbara Jean's on the pier on SSI. However, you HAVE TO have Willie's weenie wagon pork chops sandwich in Brunswick.

I mean it's life changing.

20221028_140418.jpg

Back
Top Bottom