• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best lawnmower and weed eater combo for a small yard

I know that since I went all Milwaukee fuel 18V I will never own another gas powered weed whacker, blower, etc. So much less vibration, noise, no fighting with ropes to start. I even have the pole saw attachment, drills saws, sawsalls, etc. If I ever need it, I will get the hedge trimmer as well. As for mowers, as stated above, something with a Honda engine. I had a Troybilt with a Honda engine that you could not kill. I just ended up needing a rider so sold the Troybilt.

Thanks guys. I will look into electric as I don't think they know too much about gas engines and especially the required maintenance on them.

What is the best lawn mower and weed eater combo for a very small yard? Was thinking about electric, but I'm open to gas. This is for a family member that just purchased a starter home with a very small yard.

Looking for personal experiences, versus what I'm reading all over the internet.
A push mower with large diameter rear wheels powered by a Honda engine, and a corded electric or rechargeable electric filament line trimmer... A rechargeable electric mower may work very well, but I have no experience with them.

Back
Top Bottom