• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best looking gun I have ever seen!!!!!!

It seems to me recently more people are trying to trade at a profit, rather than exchange at like value. People are free to do as they choose, but I think it may be part of the reason things are slow.
When I post anything here there are at least two pics. And I post it at a bargain price that will move it quickly. Last month I posted a Bersa 380 on a Friday afternoon and it took about 45 minutes for someone to claim dibs on it. But I posted it at $175.00. That's what I laid for it and sold it for. So everyone knew it was a good deal. I don't like reposting stuff here. So if I post it up here its a deal.

If you can't figure out how to post a half decent picture, I assume you are either 1) Trying to hide something or 2) not very bright. As much as I feel it my duty to buy the gun in order to disarm those that fall into group 2 in the name of public safety, I just move along and ignore the ad.

Good pictures are not that difficult to take, and good pictures will help sell the gun. Take as much time to take pictures as you would to properly clean the gun. Good clear pictures attract buyers. If you are really trying to sell your gun, why not make it look as good as you can? Blurry, out of focus, and dark pictures will not help you chances of selling the gun. I would rather you not post pictures if all you can post are blurry pictures. Oh, and saying, "sorry for the bad pics" or "sorry for the crappy cell phone pics", means you just did not take the time to make your gun look the best it can look. In other words, you just got lazy. Who wants to look at blurry, dark and out of focus images of a gun?

Back
Top Bottom