• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best News Report..... brave people coming out! Continued

The problem with most people is... that if only 25% of any alternative explanation for many of these terror events is reality then it would be time for everyone to get active in some way. People don't want to have to do anything short of voting and sending an occasional letter to your local politician. Instead, they want to watch them some wrestling and drink beer and complain about how them hajjis are taking over while daydreaming about being Jack Bauer or Chris Kyle and fighting those hajjis. They don't understand things because 1) the world has become so complex that few people have energy to look into real explanations as to why certain things are happening 2) they just don't want to understand and instead choose to burry their head in the sand.

I'm starting to think it's all about advertising. Like the new Iron Man movie. Create a situation for your new product. It's the new marketing.

The problem with most people is... that if only 25% of any alternative explanation for many of these terror events is reality then it would be time for everyone to get active in some way. People don't want to have to do anything short of voting and sending an occasional letter to your local politician. Instead, they want to watch them some wrestling and drink beer and complain about how them hajjis are taking over while daydreaming about being Jack Bauer or Chris Kyle and fighting those hajjis. They don't understand things because 1) the world has become so complex that few people have energy to look into real explanations as to why certain things are happening 2) they just don't want to understand and instead choose to burry their head in the sand.

People are like water....they will always follow the path of least resistance. "Nonsense the muslims blew up the twin towers because they were angry about our freedoms" "QE3 is doing more for the economy than Bush ever did!!!" "Why are we in debt when we can print more money?"

Individuals are a whole different ball game. You have individuals that believe so strongly in an idea that they can influence entire armies and nations. An individual has the capacity to reason and think for themselves without being spoon fed the information....we as a nation were built on that spirt, and self reliance is a growing trend back in our country. People just need the individual to step forward and be the leader our nation requires.

I would like to take a sec to address on of the OP's statements froma previous thread in which he states:
"4) The back pack on the ground "that held the bomb" is the same as one worn by an "assassin".
BAHAHAHA!!!!! If that backpack had held the bomb there would be almost NOTHING LEFT OF IT. This thing doesn't even appear to have any flame damage."

The news media, government officials and just about everyone else that was involved ALL say that the backpack(s) that were blown to pieces (of which there are pictures of both), were the ones holding the bombs.
yes, a high explosive would have turned a backpack to confetti (assuming it wasn't contained in a steel vessel). All reports indicate a low order explosive (hence the video footage and lack of structure damage at blast site). Also, an explosive doesn't always burn things.

Just trying to clarify your statement. The way you typed it looked like you were saying the media pictures of the backpacks were somehow false? By that logic that could indicate other falsehoods, no?

Riddle me this Batman,
Are explosive backpack pictures authentic?
If yes, then "terrorist suspect" backpack pictures must be authentic.
If no, then terrorist backpack is irrelevant.

If terrorist suspect backpack pictures are authentic then:
A-They do not match the design or color of the explosive backpack media pictures.
B-Aliens?

Pretty simple logic there to be honest. I didn't even notice the backpack color difference until someone pointed it out, I was perfectly happy with the media narrative and 2 day action extravaganza that shot media ratings through the roof.
Ever since having that brought to my attention, my Spidey sense tells me something doesn't add up.

I would like to take a sec to address on of the OP's statements froma previous thread in which he states:
"4) The back pack on the ground "that held the bomb" is the same as one worn by an "assassin".
BAHAHAHA!!!!! If that backpack had held the bomb there would be almost NOTHING LEFT OF IT. This thing doesn't even appear to have any flame damage."

The news media, government officials and just about everyone else that was involved ALL say that the backpack(s) that were blown to pieces (of which there are pictures of both), were the ones holding the bombs.
yes, a high explosive would have turned a backpack to confetti (assuming it wasn't contained in a steel vessel). All reports indicate a low order explosive (hence the video footage and lack of structure damage at blast site). Also, an explosive doesn't always burn things.

Just trying to clarify your statement. The way you typed it looked like you were saying the media pictures of the backpacks were somehow false? By that logic that could indicate other falsehoods, no?

Riddle me this Batman,
Are explosive backpack pictures authentic?
If yes, then "terrorist suspect" backpack pictures must be authentic.
If no, then terrorist backpack is irrelevant.

If terrorist suspect backpack pictures are authentic then:
A-They do not match the design or color of the explosive backpack media pictures.
B-Aliens?

Pretty simple logic there to be honest. I didn't even notice the backpack color difference until someone pointed it out, I was perfectly happy with the media narrative and 2 day action extravaganza that shot media ratings through the roof.
Ever since having that brought to my attention, my Spidey sense tells me something doesn't add up.

Until a bottle blond on Fox News says it, it is all tin foil ass-hattery to some.

Back
Top Bottom