Best places to buy reloading supplies?

99ls1tj

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
Just wondering where everyone is buying their reloading bullets, powder and primers. Also looking to get a Dillon press, so I’m looking for suggestions on that as well. Thanks

Depends on what you are looking for, primers, powder & bullets or equipment. Midway USA has some decent prices on Equipment. Midsouth Shooters is another good site for equipment. Primers and Powder usually carry a hefty HazMat Fee when purchasing online so ordering 1 or 2 lbs of powder or a couple thousand primers does not make since. However, if you order enough you can usually save enough to cover the HazMat fees.
Bullets are another story. There are so many different variations from Plated, FMJ, Cast, Coated Cast and more. Your best price will be to buy in Volume. Also, everyone has their favorite supplier depending on which bullet they like to use.
I use Midway USA and Midsouth Shooters for my equipment. I also use Amazon occasionally. I like Precision Delta for my Pistol Bullets.

@mrdrhumphreys for anything Dillon, Brass, and some components. He has a shop in Hiram. For components, I look for deals. Most of my bulk .223 bullets (Hornady 55gr SP's or FMJ's) came from Brownells. I use pistol bullets from Precision Delta. Rifle hunting or match bullets come from where ever has the best price when I need them or if I'm looking for other accessories. Powder Valley Inc is usually a pretty good place for powder and primers, but you'll need to buy a bunch to cover the Hazmat fee. For lots of these things, it's good go go in with buddies to split hazmat fees or even bulk bullet orders if you don't want that many of whatever. If you're buying powder a pound at the time or primers 1000 at the time, its hard to beat Georgia Arms in Villa Rica.

Back
Top Bottom