• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BEST PRIMIMG TOOL TO COME TO THE MARKET

YOTESHOOTER

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
60   0
Reaction score
For years we have fussed and been disatisfied with all the priming tools offered.

RCBS, LYMAN, LEE, REDDING, PACIFIC, and others.

Today all that changed big time for us. We received our FRANKFORT ARENSAL BEST PRIMING TOOL.

It is built HEAVY DUTY, the tool itself almost weighs 2 pounds. However it works flawlessly and smoothly.

Has a safety slide to keep the primers from pouring out of the priming tool tray when you stop, or take a coffee break.

What we really like is the adjustable seating depth of your desired depth of where you want your primers seated to.

Comes with case,and all the shell holders you usually use. Changing from the small primers to the large is very quick,
simple and fast. The kit includes the parts to make the change quick and simple.

It was on sale on Amazon, not sure if it is still on sale or not SALE Price $75.00 aprox list price approx., $125.00.

One of the best buys for my 2023 needs of loading equipment.

Just a simple suggestion to strongly consider...

Been reloading for over 50 years... And we are blued BIG BLUE DILLON EQUIPMENT, however they do not offer this valuable tool.

We are just a reloader who wants the best we can afford,CRY ONCE, and BUY ONCE and you will save money in the long run.....

For years we have fussed and been disatisfied with all the priming tools offered.

RCBS, LYMAN, LEE, REDDING, PACIFIC, and others.

Today all that changed big time for us. We received our FRANKFORT ARENSAL BEST PRIMING TOOL.

It is built HEAVY DUTY, the tool itself almost weighs 2 pounds. However it works flawlessly nd smoothly.

Has a safety slide to keep the primers from pouring out of the priming tool tray when you stop, or take a coffee break.

What we really like is the adjustable seating depth of your desired depth of where you want your primers seated to.

Comes with case,and all the shell holders you usually use. Changing from the small primers to the large is very quick,
simple and fast. The kit includes the parts to make the change quick and simple.

It was on sale on Amazon, not sure if it is still on sale or not SALE Price $75.00 aprox list price approx., $125.00.

One of the best buys for my 2023 needs of loading equipment.

Just a simple suggestion to strongly consider...

Been reloading for over 50 years... And we are blued BIG BLUE DILLON EQUIPMENT, however they do not offer this valuable tool.

We are just a reloader who wants the best we can afford,CRY ONCE, and BUY ONCE and you will save money in the long run.....
Do you have a pic of this magic tool?...or a link?

I have one. I don’t know about best though. I think the primal rights is going to be better. It needs some surface texturing/ checkering/stippling to keep it slipping in the hand. My rcbs was more ergonomic before it wore out.

Back
Top Bottom