• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best way to use a 50 rnd box of ammo (dot torture)

Would love to practice like this, but at most indoor ranges I’ve been to, drawing from the holster is not allowed. At some it will even get you kicked out.

Would love to practice like this, but at most indoor ranges I’ve been to, drawing from the holster is not allowed. At some it will even get you kicked out.

I think they mention in the video, if the range does not allow drawing. You can do the drill from low ready (pistol held close to your chest) and press out, repeat...

Sounds interesting.
The video hosts said they did it at 3 yards and took about 4 minutes.
I’ll try this at 5 or 7 yards next time I take my full sized 9mm to the Range.
My goal would be to get all 50 hits in the dots, all well within the circle (not hits that touch the lines) in under 4 minutes (except when I have to reload my magazines— I’m going to keep the clock running during mag swaps but not while stuffing the mags with loose rounds).

Sounds interesting.
The video hosts said they did it at 3 yards and took about 4 minutes.
I’ll try this at 5 or 7 yards next time I take my full sized 9mm to the Range.
My goal would be to get all 50 hits in the dots, all well within the circle (not hits that touch the lines) in under 4 minutes (except when I have to reload my magazines— I’m going to keep the clock running during mag swaps but not while stuffing the mags with loose rounds).

Have ya done it at 3 yards yet? Its hard for most at just 3 yards to get perfect score

Back
Top Bottom