• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best way to use a 50 rnd box of ammo (dot torture)

IMG_1717.JPG

4 outside the lines, 2 on the weak hand shots. Slightly under 4 minutes. I did not do all the proscribed reloads but when one was called for I opened the crane, counted to 5 reclosed. More moon clips on the way. Good drill, going to nail it tomorrow.

View attachment 1430062
4 outside the lines, 2 on the weak hand shots. Slightly under 4 minutes. I did not do all the proscribed reloads but when one was called for I opened the crane, counted to 5 reclosed. More moon clips on the way. Good drill, going to nail it tomorrow.

:thumb:it is a good drill. Makes for a productive training session and ability to see what needs work. Another good one here for timing and transitioning ...

View attachment 1430062
Good shooting. Was that double action or single action?

Be careful shooting at the tv look what happened to Berny
Old model Ruger Vaquero, it hasn't been loaded in years. What happened to Berny? I haven't paid any attention to his posts for a while, can't make sense outta what he posts. I think he's been drinking when he posts....A LOT! Lol!

Old model Ruger Vaquero, it hasn't been loaded in years. What happened to Berny? I haven't paid any attention to his posts for a while, can't make sense outta what he posts. I think he's been drinking when he posts....A LOT! Lol!
I haven't seen one of those classic Berny post in a while hope he is OK.

Back
Top Bottom