Bet needs advice- yard - concrete

View attachment 2176536 I’ve been quoted 5k for roughly 5 cubic yards of concrete for my back yard.
Is this good?
Wasn't this fellow that quoted you that price, was it?
www.maggiore.net_greenacres_images_wallpaper_MrHaney.jpg

testdepth testdepth please PM me your concrete guys contact info.

I have a drive and pad needed, about the same as you had.

Brit, I will need a pumper for part of my job, it added nearly $2500 to the price I was quoted.
Looks like testdepth testdepth is in a rural area. His concrete guy may not be available in the greater Atlanta area, and I have a feeling that prices vary wildly between zip codes. I would like to know if his concrete guy is available up here also. Thanks.

Looks like testdepth testdepth is in a rural area. His concrete guy may not be available in the greater Atlanta area, and I have a feeling that prices vary wildly between zip codes. I would like to know if his concrete guy is available up here also. Thanks.

I doubt it as Robert Holmes is a local guy that's been pouring concrete around Camden County for over 30 years. It's funny how we are listed as rural when located directly off I95. 3 miles from Florida border. I95 is about 2 miles from my house off HWY 40.

I doubt it as Robert Holmes is a local guy that's been pouring concrete around Camden County for over 30 years. It's funny how we are listed as rural when located directly off I95. 3 miles from Florida border. I95 is about 2 miles from my house off HWY 40.
Thanks testdepth testdepth . No negative inference intended with the word "rural" - just a relative comparison with Kingsland and Atlanta. Prices for everything reflect what the market will bear, and Atlanta is an expensive market when it has anything to do with homes and construction.

Back
Top Bottom