• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Better listen to your dad

Why not just sell it?
^^^^^This^^^^^ That guy is a freakin' IDIOT! He'll be lucky if he ever even sees his daughter again after that, if she has any sense at all she'll get the hell away from him and never go back. I have a bit of a quick temper but I'd NEVER have a reaction as extreme as that. What a dumbass, smdh....

^^^^^This^^^^^ That guy is a freakin' IDIOT! He'll be lucky if he ever even sees his daughter again after that, if she has any sense at all she'll get the hell away from him and never go back. I have a bit of a quick temper but I'd NEVER have a reaction as extreme as that. What a dumbass, smdh....
Well, you have to remember, this was NOT a spontaneous act. After all, there was a camera there at the ready to capture the whole event... and for who, actually? Probably just a ploy to become a YouTube sensation and get their 15 minutes of fame.

Well, you have to remember, this was NOT a spontaneous act. After all, there was a camera there at the ready to capture the whole event... and for who, actually? Probably just a ploy to become a YouTube sensation and get their 15 minutes of fame.
Yep, he obviously wanted people to see how stupid HE is. Actually I think anybody that would go to that extreme just to make a point must be at least a little deranged and definitely a danger to his family and anybody else that pisses him off. He's liable to wind up in front of a judge one day with a temper that bad.

Dad buys an Audi for teenage daughter.

Daughter gets knocked up by a boy she's not supposed to be seeing.

Dad expresses his displeasure at learning he's about to be a grandfather.

(Hey, he paid for it. He can destroy it).

Been there with my son, he quit COLLEGE to be a with girl, then they broke up. I took his BMW and Diamond watch and ring, I bought him for his graduation he never made!! I sold the watch, but still wear the ring.

You don't know that. She might have been the driven snow before she got into that veritable mini hell on wheels. And her father was a virgin when he got married at 25 after a respectful 2 year courtship... just for the record.

Yeah.

It was a red car...... And we are all aware that the red car/whore ratio is unfavorable for her side of this little spat.

Back
Top Bottom