Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for a semi annual death match between any banned persons and the mods who put them over the edge. Game of Thrones style. I would also lime to petition that the words ******, cock, and **** be removed from the list of censored words as they are very pertinent to the gun trading atmosphere.

Your site, your rules THOMAS! It is bull crap to bring those who were banned back. They worked hard to be banned, and those were not MINOR offenses, and yet, you will let them back. Heck, I can't wait for the train wreck CCW to be back. What happened to change your mind on banning? Lose your man card?

Your site, your rules THOMAS! It is bull crap to bring those who were banned back. They worked hard to be banned, and those were not MINOR offenses, and yet, you will let them back. Heck, I can't wait for the train wreck CCW to be back. What happened to change your mind on banning? Lose your man card?
:tsk:

Here we go...

I have 3 points that never expire and then 6 points that expire in a year for the same "offense". What's the deal with that?

Dude? It's the internet, and you're good at it. So what's your beef with other imaginary characters on the internet. Its a new world and I can **** in either bathroom I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom