• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ****, whistling dick skit aside. I had a better one when I was younger. I told everyone I had a Louis Vouitton tattooed ball sack.I called it the only LV change purse in existence. I kept telling people this all night wherever I went. At some point late in the evening, wherever I was and done it a dozen times, I would get the entire place to be quiet and stare longingly at my sack. It would take a good 10-20 seconds for someone to say "You don't have a tattooed nutsack!". At which time I would laugh my ass off. It really is one of the greater thrills in life to make people unwittingly stare at your bare cods. My gift to you, give it a go somewhere.

It reminded me of a buddy that used to tell people his penis could whistle. He'd get a whole bar to be silent and listen to his dick. Then he'd laugh his ass off.

I have often found that my very favorite jokes were the ones where I was the only one that thought they were funny. Also one of the reasons my wife fell in lve with me. It's a strange world.

LOL...Admittedly, I would have stared. :shocked:

It's not a big deal. But I have been on here almost 6 years...and have never had a point. Had a few warnings...but nothing more than that. I can't fathom what it takes to actually accumulate 11 points...but I do know it has to be a WILLFUL action. A lot of the people who got banned acted like pre-puberty adolescents to get where they are now.
Reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom