• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better hurry and get your shots in. I am out at 10. Guess they went to brackish waters. They all know I don't have access. That way, they always win. lol

Late to the party as usual...:laugh:

How's that hand healing?
I hear if I stick it in a fan again then it'll heal faster :bolt:

It's going, improvements have slowed down to me at least. My strength is way off not only in my hand but my wrist all from being in a splint for so long. It's getting their tho, nice little scar too

Well, you had your chances. Guess no one else wanted to get involved. It is 10 and I am done for the evening. Maybe this thread will last til in the morning. I am sure there will be some post about me once I am out. See ya.

So I guess OS is not good enough. I must spell out your name completely. If you remember, since you were kind enough to remind me of your name, I told you how I would like to be addressed. So far, you have yet to follow my wishes. But now, because I disagree with you, you want to be called Okuma Steve. I will do that, just as soon as you address me like I wanted. Petulant, yeah. So what!
I don't recall ever saying you "must" do anything, call me whatever makes you feel clever. I would assume you'd like to be called "JWC" since that's what's next to all your posts, I think that's what most folks try to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom