• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...what happened? I can't bring his profile up. He got banned?

image.png

Here is my opinion mixed with a little historical fact.

After the War Between The States, Lincoln wanted an easy repatriation for the Confederates. Remember that this was a brother vs brother bloody conflict and the victor wanted to bring the offenders back into the fold. (Booth changed all of this.) If men who just spent the last few years trying to kill each other could come together, why can't men who have so much in common as we do get back together too?

Brush the sand out of your vaginas, realize that many of the banned members have something to add, and forgive meaningless transgressions.

Good Lawd, I take a couple of days off this site and the whole place falls apart.

Those JWC posts don't sound like the guy I have corresponded with. You sure somebody hasn't hacked his account? I remember him always saying "It's OS's site, it his rules. Don't like them, go elsewhere."

OS has new rules . . . . . . they didn't seem all that nefarious to me.

Hell, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and eBay come up with a LOT more crappy rules than these. I don't see any mushroom clouds over Jonesboro from them . . . . . .

Here is my opinion mixed with a little historical fact.

After the War Between The States, Lincoln wanted an easy repatriation for the Confederates. Remember that this was a brother vs brother bloody conflict and the victor wanted to bring the offenders back into the fold. (Booth changed all of this.) If men who just spent the last few years trying to kill each other could come together, why can't men who have so much in common as we do get back together too?

Brush the sand out of your vaginas, realize that many of the banned members have something to add, and forgive meaningless transgressions.
Can't do that man. I may disagree with one of them politically. That makes him a lesser human being so **** him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom