• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bill of sale

The law protects you and says that private to private sales are fine.....so......with the law on my side, I will sell without paperwork.

I prefer to see a flash of a GWL and a Ga DL that way I know in my gut i didnt give a firearm to a felon.
BOS are a false sense of security

I will not do a bill of sale. All you need is a name and birth date or social security number to steel someone's identity. If you give your drivers lisence number then no other info is needed to steel your identity. Their are a few more things one needs to open a credit line or empty your bank account but that is easy to get one I have the other info. Before you respond with questions on how I know this I will tell you I have been an LEO for 13 years so I have first hand knowledge on how easy identity theft is and no I will not answer your questions on how people do this if you pm me.

Name and address can get you also. If the seller looses your bos and a criminal picks it up he has your address and he knows you have a gun in your house and will simply wait till your not home to break in and steel it and anything else he wants.

I have passed up 2 guns here that I realy wanted but a bos was required so I simply moved on.

This is the only way. If you want it to be "Legal" (because you obviously don't know **** about the laws), shell out the transfer fee.

Hehehhe, I'd tell them "ok thats $25 on top of gun price for transfer fee" then take them to Cherokee gun and pawn. :)

Back
Top Bottom