• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Biltmore Estates

mojoe1266

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
39   0
Reaction score
Going to Biltmore Estates in a couple of weeks.

Has anyone been resently if so were you able to Concealed Carry on the tour or grounds ?

Any metal detectors ??

Thanks for any info

Asheville is ultra anti-gun, mega liberal, blue to the bone. I moved away in '96 because it was getting so bad way back then. I'd expect metal detectors and blue haired Karens up the ass
If you like to snort crushed pills, do meth and shoot heroin you'll be in good company. That place is den of man hating, single mother, bastard loving drug addicts

Going to Biltmore Estates in a couple of weeks.

Has anyone been resently if so were you able to Concealed Carry on the tour or grounds ?

Any metal detectors ??

Thanks for any info
I do not remember any from our visit 3 years ago. Are you staying at the hotel or for the tours?

We went Feb 2020 and at that time they did random wand checks before we got on the bus to go from the parking lot to the main house.

Last year going across the mountains we kept having these koolaid hair colored feminist cutting us off in the left lane because we were going over the speed limit. It happened 6 times. I was on the edge of losing my **** and going postal
Im telling you! It wouldn't do for me to go up there. Its worse now from what I hear

Asheville is ultra anti-gun, mega liberal, blue to the bone. I moved away in '96 because it was getting so bad way back then. I'd expect metal detectors and blue haired Karens up the ass
If you like to snort crushed pills, do meth and shoot heroin you'll be in good company. That place is den of man hating, single mother, bastard loving drug addicts
Now tell us how you really feel…
No need to hold back

Now tell us how you really feel…
No need to hold back
My mothers apartment has been broken into 4 times in a seniors complex by the drug addicted grand children of her neighbors. The police have never made an arrest because it happens so often. They didn't dust for finger prints, just come in, look around,make a report and leave. My mom has had to file on her renters insurance and have receipts of anything missing to be reimbursed 4 times.
My best friend whom I haven't spoken to in 4 years because he fell off the radar is a junkie. I don't know if he's alive, dead, in prison or aliens took him. Nobody has seen or heard from him

Back
Top Bottom