• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Biltmore Estates

My mothers apartment has been broken into 4 times in a seniors complex by the drug addicted grand children of her neighbors. The police have never made an arrest because it happens so often. The police there have never even dusted for finger prints, they just come in, make a report and leave
My best friend whom I haven't spoken to in 4 years because he fell off the radar is a junkie. I don't know if he's alive, dead, in prison or aliens took him. Nobody has seen or heard from him
I am sorry to hear sir…
I did mean it as a joke but for you it is personal and I do not mean to poke fun at that…

Went to Ashville for a short getaway with 2 other couples. Super liberal town. Lots of bars and restaurants but even more liberal hippies. If someone doesn't get that vibe within the first 20 minutes of walking around downtown Ashville, then you my friend are a liberal hippie as well.

Going to Biltmore Estates in a couple of weeks.

Has anyone been resently Yes. if so were you able to Concealed Carry NO. And Law enforcement officers are not exempt unless coordinated and approved in advance on the tour or grounds ?

Any metal detectors ?? YES

Thanks for any info

Asheville is a great place to eat…some good restaurants and brew pubs. As an added bonus, you can people watch and play “hippie, hipster, or homeless” where you try to guess what/if the indigenous population does for a living, their preferred mode of transport or where they’re most likely to spend the night.
52E765EC-4CAB-45A5-AC8F-F157B12ADC59.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom