bin laden relative die in plane crash

titles should read "relatives", as in more than one :)

normally i dont relish in someone elses demise, but i have no love in my heart for the patriarchal despots of that backwards nation

Witness Barry Wright told the BBC that the plane "went up in a ball of flames in about 60 seconds."
whatscookingamerica.net_Cookie_Smores_Smores.jpg
foodnetwork.sndimg.com_content_dam_images_food_fullset_2003_11f11c60ae82380db9448465b5b42269a9.jpeg

The bin Laden family as a whole disowned Usama in 1994 when Saudi Arabia stripped him of his citizenship because of his militant activities.

Every family has a black sheep.
not every family has billions of dollars that go to fund terrorism, nor do they make their money via legal slavery. did i mention saudi arabaia is a ****ed up, patriarchal country that is run by despots?

The bin Laden family as a whole disowned Usama in 1994 when Saudi Arabia stripped him of his citizenship because of his militant activities.

Every family has a black sheep.
Yeah...plus they were on the board of directors bumping elbows with Bush Sr at the Carlyle Group till they liquidated and bugged out after 9-11.

not every family has billions of dollars that go to fund terrorism, nor do they make their money via legal slavery. did i mention saudi arabaia is a ****ed up, patriarchal country that is run by despots?
If you're expecting me to defend the family or the country... GLWS. ;)

Back
Top Bottom