• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did Rick Harrison die today?

I liked the show… but in the same way I liked COPS. It wasn’t the personalities of the people I liked… it was the odd stuff, the liars and scammers and the occasional arguments.

I’m not sure if there’s any pawn brokers I’ve seen or dealt with that would rank very high on my Good Guys list. But Rick was high up in my Good Pawn Guys list. Way better than that slimy wannabe mobster and his ugly daughter and weird son from Hardcore Pawn. Although, they nailed the show title game.

I liked the show… but in the same way I liked COPS. It wasn’t the personalities of the people I liked… it was the odd stuff, the liars and scammers and the occasional arguments.

I’m not sure if there’s any pawn brokers I’ve seen or dealt with that would rank very high on my Good Guys list. But Rick was high up in my Good Pawn Guys list. Way better than that slimy wannabe mobster and his ugly daughter and weird son from Hardcore Pawn. Although, they nailed the show title game.
LOL I still watch old COPS reruns. Same reason as you. But yeah I enjoyed watching Rick on Pawn Stars just for the interesting stuff they'd show. I feel a lot of it was staged because who in their right mind would bring something like that in to pawn when you can just sell it at auction for more, but still fun nonetheless.

igotyouadollar-ezgif.com-added-text.gif

Back
Top Bottom