• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Binary CZ EVO trigger coming soon

E42973A9-DF46-481F-972F-49BD18CEDA73.gif

I guess it depends on what you consider a 'waste'.

A full-auto 9mm would cost $5-10K, and the $700 binary trigger gives you a similar experience. I'd say buying the full-auto would be the 'waste'.

and with the 10K I spew dollars quickly down the range, and with $700 I spew dollars quickly down the range... either way dollars go quickly down the drain, er, I mean range.

Hey if you have the money and like the useless giggles go for it. By the way I didn't say anything about me not buying one...

and with the 10K I spew dollars quickly down the range, and with $700 I spew dollars quickly down the range... either way dollars go quickly down the drain, er, I mean range.

Hey if you have the money and like the useless giggles go for it. By the way I didn't say anything about me not buying one...

Sounds like reverse psychology to me.....

“Hey, why waste your money on that trigger?”<pre orders trigger>

Yup, ammo costs are pretty much the same, and there is a huge 'fun factor' in full auto, whether real or 'simulated'. When I take people from work to the range, they all want to shoot the Franken-AR I have my binary in, even though it's the crappiest AR I have. It's why every range that can pay it's bills rents out full-auto guns.

At the end of the day, unless you are a competitor, a hunter or a 'professional', shooting is simply a way to turn money into noise and smoke. I do 99.999% of my shooting for fun, and while it does cost money, it's still cheaper than golf.

wont lie, prob gonna have to dump the money into this one. my cz has become my ultimate fun go to. though also wont lie, if your just wanting simulated full auto with one of these you can already do it bump firing that **** from the shoulder, these things bump fire like no other. i can run through full mags no problem on a 100% stock on.

(video's not me but you get the idea)

We'll see what happens on June 27th and this whole bump stock ban crap. Hopefully it goes nowhere and one day I can own one of these nifty happy triggers!

Back
Top Bottom