• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bird saves a guy from a speeding ticket!

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
1677378550426.png

I wish one was flying by the cameras in the school zone on Birdie Road in Spalding county last month. My wife was driving through after school hours. 52 in a 35 cost $100. Spalding county has cameras set up at many schools. Doesn't matter the time of day or the day. You speed, you gotta pay the money. Revenue generation.

I wish one was flying by the cameras in the school zone on Birdie Road in Spalding county last month. My wife was driving through after school hours. 52 in a 35 cost $100. Spalding county has cameras set up at many schools. Doesn't matter the time of day or the day. You speed, you gotta pay the money. Revenue generation.
I can see it during school hours but not before or after at all.

We have to same stupid controversy in our area..

I can see it during school hours but not before or after at all.
Nah, man, Miatadude is right. Speed cameras, no matter where they're installed, are all about the revenue. Getting a ticket in the mail a month later doesn't slow anyone down for at least a month - but gives plenty of time for all the OTHER tickets you get before you get the first one in the mail.

Think about it: If they REALLY wanted people to slow down for the children they'd just put a cop car there in plain sight.

There's a town in Alabama on the way to Panama City Beach that does just this - they've got a police car sitting there with it's radar blasting so much juice your detector will go off two miles outside of town. It's "manned" by a mannequin. Made me drive the speed limit, though!

Back
Top Bottom