• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bird saves a guy from a speeding ticket!

I heard it is not an actual traffic violation..no points on your license…no judge going to send anyone after you…anybody else?

I wish one was flying by the cameras in the school zone on Birdie Road in Spalding county last month. My wife was driving through after school hours. 52 in a 35 cost $100. Spalding county has cameras set up at many schools. Doesn't matter the time of day or the day. You speed, you gotta pay the money. Revenue generation.
Same in Whitesburg.

I wish one was flying by the cameras in the school zone on Birdie Road in Spalding county last month. My wife was driving through after school hours. 52 in a 35 cost $100. Spalding county has cameras set up at many schools. Doesn't matter the time of day or the day. You speed, you gotta pay the money. Revenue generation.

We have to same stupid controversy in our area..
They're popping up everywhere, while slowing down people in school zones is never a bad idea I think the revenue collection is just as much a factor as child safety.
Griffin had the red light cameras for awhile before being forced to remove them so school zone cameras are just another way to bump up that cash inflow.
If you don't like school zone cameras than obviously you're an evil person who hates children.

1680930212206.png
If you're ever traveling to Ft. Walton beach / Destin area, and you happen through a little town in Alabama called Brantley , watch out for this little demon box. It has sat there for years , making the town rich!!!

Monroe has one that got me. Had to mail in $100.00. A month later I got a check back for the $100.00, with an explanation that the warning signs werent the proper distance. Checked further on it, evidently someone challenged them on it, and they had to return over $100,000.00
Fantastic!!!!

Back
Top Bottom