• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin up about $4,500 in the last few days

Go get ‘em, tiger
3B011610-33B0-4BD0-9374-1471A8B8B712.jpeg

Bitcoin (BTC) is holding steady above $21,000 as Genesis Global Holdco LLC, the holding company of troubled cryptocurrency lender Genesis Global Capital, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in New York.

1674307324634.png

Almost at 21,000... 🙏 keep climbing baby...
I was listening to something the other day where they were looking at a series of air traffic control shutdowns like we had here on January 11th. They listed a series of similar shutdowns around the world. (Like Canada) In each case the system was down for a day and it’s not like the FAA (United States) and the NAV CANADA system share any computer code.

The hypothesized that each had been hacked and demanded extortion in bit coin to release the system. If this is true, the purchase of millions of dollars in bitcoin could explain the doubling of bitcoin.

The real question is, after these governments finish buying all this bitcoin to pay the extortion, will the equilibrium price remain or go back to where it was?

I think as all the other crypto goes out, bitcoin will remain and people need something to hide their money in. I bought a little bit last year at $36000 and watched go up and drop like a rock. What I noticed is I think it’s a game. Seems to go up and new people buy in thinking it’s the greatest ever. Then it’s manipulated down so those that can’t afford to lose have to sell before it drops too much, then the cycle starts again. People want a quick buck.

Who knows long term but I’m in it for a while with money that I can afford to gamble with. Gold and silver are up too. Cash isn’t going to be worth anything

I am a fan of crypto and am still holding through this crypto winter, I think we could be watching the devaluation of the USD. Crypto and precious metals are starting to gain momentum shows me the world is losing faith in the greenback. Now with the current world events and countries/organizations looking to drop the Petro-Dollar, investers are looking for another financial instrument to hold during these transitory times.

Back
Top Bottom