• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin....

Anyone local have any BTC? I have a friend that's server was ransomed last night at his business. I have some ripple and 1/10th of a BTC but not enough to help him out. I need to get him 1 BTC for the release of his encrypted files. Need ASAP! will pay cash.

Anyone local have any BTC? I have a friend that's server was ransomed last night at his business. I have some ripple and 1/10th of a BTC but not enough to help him out. I need to get him 1 BTC for the release of his encrypted files. Need ASAP! will pay cash.

You should be able to google local BTC and find an ATM or retailer you can buy with cash.

Beware, sometimes the ransom payment doesn't get the decrypt code.

I have a client that got hit with ransomware by two different hackers, on two different machines. She paid both ransoms, only got one of the two decrypt codes.

Public service announcement: Everyone with a PC should have an offline backup, separate and not attached to their home of office network, in addition to any online backups. A portable USB drive is ideal for this. They're cheap.

Back
Top Bottom