Black Birthday Party Interrupted By Whites In Douglasville

I assumed not but the audio of one of the truck passengers (female) who called into the news last night sounded... "less than fully forthright". I can believe the recount in your link that they drove by and an adult at the party took exception and it went downhill from there. As is almost always the case, anytime a child is put in a bad situation, it's courtesy of an adult.
Agreed. The whole incident doesn't sound any worse that what happens after a bad call at an average 'travel ball' tournament.

One of the trucks threw a tire dodging an object that was thrown in to the road way , when this happened the other trucks turned to check on the damaged vehicle that's when the party started to yell at the trucks and both sides exchanged words.....this is hear say

I think there is a very strong likelihood that this article has a bit of bias reporting.

Did these dumbasses actually target the child's party or were they just driving by when the SHTF? From what the police said, it sounds like they were just driving around with the flags on their trucks. So, the real question is who said what first?

The article makes it sound like they invaded the party. I doubt that very much.
the black family was at home .
And they may not have left the house headed to a childs birthday party they did end up stopping on private property and yelling obscenities
The REBELS were already in vehicles and could have left. He claims he caught a flat hopping a curb and fishtailing. But if they were just rolling by he would not have hopped the curb or fishtailed ,right ? Both sides have some faults but only one group had an agenda of provocation.

the black family was at home .
And they may not have left the house headed to a childs birthday party they did end up stopping on private property and yelling obscenities
The REBELS were already in vehicles and could have left. He claims he caught a flat hopping a curb and fishtailing. But if they were just rolling by he would not have hopped the curb or fishtailed ,right ? Both sides have some faults but only one group had an agenda of provocation.

Which group had the "agenda of provocation"?

Back
Top Bottom