Black Birthday Party Interrupted By Whites In Douglasville

The flag waving group choose to take on a hot topic issue. Then choose to hop curbs and fishtail next to a large group of people that would likely have an opposing view on the subject again I said both had faults but one group was at home there for had no reason to flee and one group had a agenda and plenty opportunity to evacuate the situation after it started to escalate

The flag waving group choose to take on a hot topic issue. Then choose to hop curbs and fishtail next to a large group of people that would likely have an opposing view on the subject again I said both had faults but one group was at home there for had no reason to flee and one group had a agenda and plenty opportunity to evacuate the situation after it started to escalate

According to articles the "flag waving group" was out selling the flags. Is that now considered provocation? If it is now considered provocation, couldn't that exact same "logic" be used by liberals against selling another "terrible" inanimate object - a gun? :confused:

According to articles the "flag waving group" was out selling the flags. Is that now considered provocation? If it is now considered provocation, couldn't that exact same "logic" be used by liberals against selling another "terrible" inanimate object - a gun? :confused:
Oh it was a charity well lets see there
How many flags did they sell that day ?
And is it a registered non for profit
Everybody in the situation is a dindu nuffin white and black
How many flags did they sell prior to it being controversial

Oh it was a charity well lets see there

How many flags did they sell that day ?
And is it a registered non for profit
Everybody in the situation is a dindu nuffin white and black
How many flags did they sell prior to it being controversial

Where did I say charity???

I said "according to the article," they were selling flags, and based on how those trucks were completely draped in flags I believe the story. They claimed they drove by the BD party group, and they started yelling obscenities and throwing rocks. Now I'm guessing both groups probably did something to elevate the issue when they crossed paths, and I doubt either is innocent from that standpoint.

But there has been absolutely NOTHING written so far to suggest the flag guys were the ones out searching the streets to start something - as YOU suggested.

Back
Top Bottom