• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blacklist Sticky?

What did he try to do? I am confused as to how someone could take the money and run unless you get robbed at gunpoint while doing a trade or sell.

Question if anyone knows...would it be legal to meet at a police station in the parking lot to sell a gun if you are skeptical about someone? I know the transaction is legal so that's not an issue, but I am wondering about taking the gun on their property.
I was referring if the deal was done through the mail. Not someone holding you up at gun point in person.

The blacklist could leave the Steve and the site wide open to defamation of character law suits.

A banned list would be nice though.

As for meeting in a PD parking lot, tread carefully. Some PDs have it posted that thief gaurd line begins at the parking lot entrance. Such as the Bulloch county Sherriff.

i wish we did have a banned list. folks come up missing and i find out they're banned.

You make it sound like we have a ton of banned folks! We have currently 23 banned accounts, and those equate to less than 10 actual people.

I had to break down and start a blacklist sticky, you can find it by clicking the blacklist tab at the top next to "classifieds"

You make it sound like we have a ton of banned folks! We have currently 23 banned accounts, and those equate to less than 10 actual people.

didn't mean it to sound like that. sad about the blacklist. sad that someone has nothing better to do than create bad deals with people.

Back
Top Bottom