• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BLADE 2019

Meh...It gets gheyer every year. Last year I didn't even go, and I doubt I will go this year. If I do, it will be early bird only. I can't deal with the crowds.

I used to really enjoy this show. I will probably rethink my downer position a couple weeks out.

Meh...It gets gheyer every year. Last year I didn't even go, and I doubt I will go this year. If I do, it will be early bird only. I can't deal with the crowds.

I used to really enjoy this show. I will probably rethink my downer position a couple weeks out.

If crowds aren’t your thing, I’d suggest going Sunday. Some of the custom stuff will be gone, but there’s still plenty to see.

If crowds aren’t your thing, I’d suggest going Sunday. Some of the custom stuff will be gone, but there’s still plenty to see.
Sundays aren't bad, but most of the best stuff/dealers are gone. Of course my tastes are more on the traditional side so Sundays are a thing to consider. I don't get into most of the newer tacticool stuff so many folks are peddling these days. Nothing wrong with that stuff, or those guys, just not really my thing. I'm about tacticooled out. Lol

Back
Top Bottom