• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show 2014 - What did you get?

I picked up two folders, a Klecker and a Canal Street Cutlery. I wanted a small fixed blade, but decided I needed to do a bit more research before I buy one. I have a Spyderco on my wish list, but may have to wait a bit on that.

It was my first time going to the Blade Show, and it really was awesome. Just a great time.

Anyway, here's my two that I snagged:

View attachment 289839View attachment 289840

Nice score!

First time going to Knife snow, went with my girl. Spend more then 6 hours there. It was fun, and she didn't mind being there.
Only thing she complain about is me spending too much.

Lots of cool things too look at. Most of the time didn't want to touch anything.
Bought some little things there.
Sharping stones, horns, blanks. And guy talked me into buying a knife.

20140608_124823.jpg

First time going to Knife snow, went with my girl. Spend more then 6 hours there. It was fun, and she didn't mind being there.
Only thing she complain about is me spending too much.

Lots of cool things too look at. Most of the time didn't want to touch anything.
Bought some little things there.
Sharping stones, horns, blanks. And guy talked me into buying a knife.

View attachment 289845

I like the horn material. I looked at a lot of the tables selling steel and handle material. Amazing what's out there to choose from. You'll have to show us what you end up using the horn for.

Added a to my necker collection, a matching SPEW and Minimalist, and a Keramin. Also found a couple Kershaw Blurs ive been hunting to add to my Blur herd.

blade2014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom