• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show 2014 - What did you get?

I really like Southern Grind's "Bad Monkey" folder, but it's way bigger than I normally carry. The rep at their booth said they have a smaller folder in the works that they hope will be ready to sell in the fall. I'd be all over that when it happens.

I had a horrible experience on Saturday at the Medford booth. Long story short, after agreeing to buy a Praetorian for $750, as the sales guy was ringing it up he raised the price to $850. After a brief, calm discussion Greg Medford came over and raised the price again to $1,200 and was a complete jerk about it. Needless to say I didn't buy a knife. I later did a Google search of "Medford knife customer service" and quickly found out that my experience was not unique. I wouldn't own a Medford now if someone gave it to me . . .

$1200 was it a custom?

I had a horrible experience on Saturday at the Medford booth. Long story short, after agreeing to buy a Praetorian for $750, as the sales guy was ringing it up he raised the price to $850. After a brief, calm discussion Greg Medford came over and raised the price again to $1,200 and was a complete jerk about it. Needless to say I didn't buy a knife. I later did a Google search of "Medford knife customer service" and quickly found out that my experience was not unique. I wouldn't own a Medford now if someone gave it to me . . .

I wigs I could tell the entire world what a douche nozzle Greg and his staff are. This isn't an opinion. It's a recorded and reputable fact.

I didn't like the guy the first time we met. He was peddling cheap folders at a knife show.
He now is on the overbuilt knife train that many are.

His favorite saying....
"People are lucky to own my knives "

Skip Medford, get a Ramon Chavez. Better knife and better people.

WOW... he is such a big deal I have never even heard of him! I guess im not that lucky....

I wigs I could tell the entire world what a douche nozzle Greg and his staff are. This isn't an opinion. It's a recorded and reputable fact.

I didn't like the guy the first time we met. He was peddling cheap folders at a knife show.
He now is on the overbuilt knife train that many are.

His favorite saying....
"People are lucky to own my knives "

Skip Medford, get a Ramon Chavez. Better knife and better people.

Back
Top Bottom