Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No I'm lame

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes and tacos

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Lame and tacos

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Finally took a pic of the junk I came home with...my favorite is the Marfione/Microtech Thermal shirt!

One of the black patches was given to me directly by Marfione when I handed him one of my Station Patches. He thought it was cool someone brought HIM some swag...lol

P.S....that Bladeshow UT is gone to a friend. My other one went to a friend at the show. Wish I could've picked up more for all yous guys who didn't get one.

aaac388c5aa52e53550414212115f9e0.jpg

After I had my firstborn it suddenly occurred to me that living in my truck in a state park was no longer an acceptable back up plan. I better get a little more serious about making my business work.

Well, I rode back over here, LOL. Gonna make a lap or two, then go home and watch the NASCAR race.

You might be a redneck if knife shows and car racin' are your plans for the day.

:usa2:

Hey What is this little white box down here at the bottom of all the threads for??? :)

DD in honor of NASCAR when "lapping" Blade 2017 you should only make left turns and kinda lean way left in the corners!!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom