• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show 2018

I've had my eye on a Lionsteel flipper for a while, I priced it at the Lionsteel booth, and their "Show Special" price was $160. I bought it at one of the privateer booths BNIB for $144.

I priced the new Gerber automatic at their booth, and their "Show Special" price (if I remember right) was $144. Blade HQ's everyday price is $124. I didn't buy it, but I price checked it standing right at their booth. Guy had to know what I was doing.

"Show Special" pricing doesn't mean jack, apparently.

I've had my eye on a Lionsteel flipper for a while, I priced it at the Lionsteel booth, and their "Show Special" price was $160. I bought it at one of the privateer booths BNIB for $144.

I priced the new Gerber automatic at their booth, and their "Show Special" price (if I remember right) was $144. Blade HQ's everyday price is $124. I didn't buy it, but I price checked it standing right at their booth. Guy had to know what I was doing.

"Show Special" pricing doesn't mean jack, apparently.
I wasn’t so smart. WE had a limited edition run of 700 on a knife I really liked. $300 - show special. I thought it was an okay price and bought it. Later that evening I did search it on Blade HQ. Same price.

I understand that Heretic had a show special, an OTF for $180. Normal price was $300. I wasn’t “lucky” enough to get one but Sunday I found a dealer selling the standard edition for $200.

Back
Top Bottom