• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Blade Show 2018

Looking forward to this bladeshow. Just had my b-day recently, so I guess some material for working on straight razors will be my gift to myself. It is nice to be able to buy some stuff without paying shipping or a $25 minimum purchase amount!
I would like to go to the seminars, but they aren't anything I could really apply in the near future since I don't have a workspace or shop.

Looking forward to this bladeshow. Just had my b-day recently, so I guess some material for working on straight razors will be my gift to myself. It is nice to be able to buy some stuff without paying shipping or a $25 minimum purchase amount!
I would like to go to the seminars, but they aren't anything I could really apply in the near future since I don't have a workspace or shop.

Work toward that goal. I attended one of the Blade U. seminars and really got a lot out of it.

I’m not really felling it this year..... maybe as it gets closer I’ll get more excited.

I'm actually pretty stoked. That Friday (June 1st) is the first vacation day I have taken so far this year, so that probably has something to do with it, LOL

I'm not in the market for much. I prefer folders to fixed blades, and 90% of custom folders have gotten out of my price range. So I go to drool and dream more than anything.

Meh... Been a few times, too crowded, too far to drive, just doesn't trip my trigger.
But, y'all enjoy and report back so I can regret not going.

Back
Top Bottom