• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show 2018

Friday morning? I thought the early bird ticket was for noon - is there something earlier?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You're right. I've never gone when they first open so I didn't realize it was that late.
They've already closed online ticket orders so I'll have to get in the regular line anyway. The other times I've gone it has been on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Is the line crazy all Friday or what? I'll have my daughter with me and I don't want to keep her waiting in line too long.

$20 entry fee and now parking is $5-10!
I guess they'll just keep increasiytge price every near until it looks like numbers are decreasing.

I may wait and go Saturday. By the time I get in Friday there wouldn't be much time left and you still have to pay full price.

$20 entry fee and now parking is $5-10!
I guess they'll just keep increasiytge price every near until it looks like numbers are decreasing.

I may wait and go Saturday. By the time I get in Friday there wouldn't be much time left and you still have to pay full price.

Huh, didn't know about charging to park this year. I usually go all three days, but maybe I'll bail on Sunday.

People already in line outside since they aren't alowed to line up inside until 7am....nuts.

20180531_165357.jpg

Back
Top Bottom